Are you interested in having Frank Mancieri speak to your group, organization, clients or prospect about business value drivers, exit strategies or other topics?
Frank Mancieri has been working with clients on growth and exit strategies / planning since 2001. He is Chief Growth Advisor, GT Growth & Transition Strategies, LLC, serving owners of privately-held companies with revenues up to $25 million who want to increase profits, cash flow and company value. He is also an adjunct Accounting Professor at Rhode Island College. Frank graduated from Bryant University with a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree in Accounting and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in Management.
Frank is a member of Pinnacle Equity Solutions and Exit Planning Exchange.
If your organization would like to arrange a talk, seminar or presentation on one or more Exit Strategies planning topics, please email frank@gtGrowth.com or call Frank at 401-651-1585 for additional information.
Past Speaking Engagements include:
- Bi-monthly business owner / trusted advisor group presentations/seminars
- Pinnacle Equity Solutions 2-Day workshops
- Pinnacle Equity Solutions – Providence Chapter meetings – Chapter Leader
- Electric & Gas Industries Association (EGIA) Leadership Academy – national member webinar
- Association of TeleServices International (ATSI) – webinar and live annual conference
- Kahn, Litwin, Renza & Co., Ltd. training & development program
- Batchelor, Frechette, McCrory, Michael & Co. Lunch and Learn
- RI Bar Association
- The Alternative Board
- URI – CCE program
- UR Business Network – ‘Exit Strategies with Kerri Salls’ (This Way Out Group LLC) radio program
- WNRI – ‘Marketing SOS’ radio program with Kristen Boie
- WOON – ‘The Mechanics of Business’ radio program with Barry Mechanic
- WPRV – ‘Positive Business’ radio program with Patricia Raskin
- Adjunct Professor since 2005
Growth today . . . for your maximum exit “tomorrow”